Friday 5 June 2009

My Future

In 5 years from now, I see me with my house and my family. At that moment I hope has get married and live with my husband and 2 sons. I hope they would be two ladies, and they will be very polite.
In the professionally area I see me with a psychology’s certifícate in my hand. I will work in a tidy institution, and I will be very meticulous with that. My house will be beautiful, perfect and neat. For that, my daughters will not know the dirt. In the morning I will go to my office, and I will work for become the best psychologist of the institution. In the afternoon I will be to my house cooking with my daughters, for will have the best tea time of the world.
But it isn`t all, the weekend will be the best. I go out with my friends and will have uncontrolled night, but it, nobody will know.

1 comment:

  1. Nice plans, Catalina.

    Your English needs a lot of improvement, though.

    Get together with Isabel Margarita to Edit your post.

    You get 1.5 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete