Thursday 2 July 2009

My ideal job

Hi guys, in this time I will talk of my ideal job.
I would like work with misunderstoods persons, because I think anybody want work with they. I have seen how psychologists and psychiatrists mistreat to psychiatric patient, because the majory of them don't treat her patient like persons.
This is the reason for I want work how clinical psychology in a psychiatric clinic, I sure I would be a good profetional in this work, because I have a strong motivation for change this situation.
In this work I will need have many tools, because it is a very complicated work. I will mention some of that. First, I need know a lot of information about Neuroscience, because, the majory of the psychiatric clinic are inside of hospital, and in this context, the science have the true.
Second, I need have many knowledge about a branch of the psychology: clinical psychology. I will have know all the patologies and I will know some of illness too. Finally, I want use a tool unconvenional: the hypnosis. I think with it tool I would be help many people with psychiatric illness.
But a problem is, for the psychologists, is very difficult get into work in this area, because generally, it´s a medicine's area, and the psychologists are discriminate against in this branch.
Despite this, I want work in the psychiatric clinic, because I know I have a possibility of improve the quality of life of many patient.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Catalina.

    You certainly did the task but your English is really weak. I am sorry to say there are just too many basic mistakes!!! You will have to worry about that in your next English course. It would be great if you took a more elementary course.

    You get 1 point.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Catalina. I have just realized you turned in your assignment late. It was due on June 28th, and you did it on July 2nd.

    You get no points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catalina, where is task 11?

    Do it or you will get a 1 full grade.

    Tomorrow Monday, July 13th is your only chance.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete