Tuesday 29 September 2009

Go out in Santiago

If I had to choose a very beautiful places in Santiago to invite a turist, I first choose places about owr history, places that you can’t find in other country of the world.
I think a different restaurant for to go to eat is the “Liguria”. It is a very beautiful place to spend a good moment, it is a smart restaurant, very clean, but moreover it has the special feature: while you eat, you can see many pictures about the importants chilean’s events. This restaurant has many relic to other time.
Other beautiful place in Santiago, is the “Pueblito de los Dominicos”. It is a tusistic’s place, in it, you can find many handmade things to buy. In it, you can see many people making their own crafts, and in own stands they sell pieces of craftwork. Also, into this place has coffes and restaurants, for this, it is a perfect prospect to spend a great day.
Finally, I love the San Cristobal hill. It is a very funny place, with many possibilities to do. During the day, in San Cristobal hill there are a zoo, yoga’s activities a good swimming pool, and a big park. Also, you can travel in the cable railway, to know whole hill. During the night, you have others activities, there are many pubs and restaurants, and arround it there is bellavista, a good center to go out in the night.

1 comment:

  1. Good response Catalina,

    I have to say that of course I knew about San Cristobal hill, but I didn´t know it had all that stuff. Does it really have a zoo? As you say, there are a lot of wonderful places to visit in Santiago. Bellavista is one of my favorites too.

    Anyway, here are some grammar comments:

    --"...a very beautiful places..." should just be "place". If you use the article "a" it has to be singular

    --"I first choose..." should be "I would first choose..." because it´s an "if" clause

    --"...the San Cristobal hill" You donñt need "the" because it´s a proper name

    Take care

    Joe

    ReplyDelete