Tuesday 22 September 2009

My Hobbies

I like do there are many things, but my favorite is to dance. I like dance, because I like the hobbies connected with fitness, but other sport are too hard, and you need do to much of effort. The dance is a fun sport, and you can to practice it in differents places and contexts. You can be dancing in a dance’s academy as also dance in a party.
Before, I practice this sport in a good academy, and I spent very greats moments in this place. I arrived each evening and I forgoten all my problems, because I only have head for to dance. It was very good. But the problem is this hobbie was very expensive for my family, and I had to leave it for a long time. In the present, I took class in a cheaper place, I go three days to week. The difference between both place, is the second is a gym, and the first an academy. But it doesn`t matter, because the important thing is that I can continue with it. Also, is important to emphasize, I like this hobbie when you practice it with more people, however are many people who prefe practice that alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment